Questions and answers
- Do I need to enrol for fitness activities?Answer: For your convenience we have provided an option of enrolling for the organised activities via Perfect Gym, an internet application (you will find it on our web-site). Enrolment for the activities will guarantee your participation, however if you have not enrolled in advance and there are available places, you can join the selected activity.
- I did not have time to enrol for an activity, how do I know if I will be able to join it?Answer: You should contact the instructor who delivers a specific activity prior to its commencement and ask him/her whether there is a place for you to join in.
- This is my first time at the gym, what should I start with?Answer: The persons starting their adventure with fitness are recommended to consult our personal trainers and instructors. They will tell what you should start with and demonstrate an appropriate technique of exercising.
- What should I bring to the gym?Answer: You should pack the following things for the gym activities: sports shoes, shorts and t-shirt (or a tracksuit), a small towel, and positive attitude. You should also remember to bring water or an isotonic drink, although you can always purchase them at the Club’s Reception.
- What are the Club’s opening times?
Answer: Fitness Aquapark Wroclaw is open at:Monday – Friday 6.00 am – 11.00 pmSaturday – Sunday 8.00 am – 9.00 pm
- What are the opening times on public holidays?
Answer: For your convenience, before every approaching public holiday, we display the information on the Club’s opening times both on our web-site and at the Club’s Reception.
- What should I do to become the Fitness Club member?
Answer: You can enrol to Fitness Aquapark Wroclaw on any day; the only thing that you should do is to purchase a suitable block ticket at the Club’s Reception or at the Aquapark Wrocław Help Desk. If you are not sure which block ticket you should purchase, we would like to encourage you to consult our sales consultants or personal trainers. We are certain that together you will select the best offer for you.
- Can someone else use my block ticket?
Answer: Unfortunately not, block tickets may only be used by their holders.
- Can I ‘freeze’ my block ticket?
Answer: You can choose from 1 month or 3 month block ticket, thus we do not bind you with any membership agreements. However the option of block ticket ‘freezing’ is not available. If you are not sure whether you will be able to use up a block ticket for a longer period, we recommend that you should purchase a monthly block ticket of single entry tickets.
- Can I purchase personal training sessions?
Answer: Yes, of course. Prices of a training session or a package of such sessions are available at the Club’s Reception. We also recommend that you should consult this with our trainers.
- How often can I attend the gym?
Answer: As regards the frequency and length of your visits at the gym, our offer includes an open block ticket, i.e. without any limits.
If you have any further questions, please contact us:
(71) 77 11 511