Slides in Aquapark Wrocław
- Black Hole – minimum height 130 cm, length 104m
- Turbo – minimum height 150 cm, length 50m
- Magic Eye – minimum height 130 cm, sliding on rafts only, length 186m
- Family Slide – minimum age 4 years, length 8m
- Children Slide – for children younger than 8 years, length 10,5m
It's a blue pipe coming out of the Aquapark, which is 24 metres long! Thanks to the heated water you can use it all year round!
The most extreme of our slides, which is characterized by a very fast descent.
This is definitely a favorite among our guests, where you ride on pontoons! There are two solutions to choose from - a single or double pontoon. The Magic Eye slide is the longest and the most popular slide of our customers.
Double slide ideal for children and adults.
A triple slide designed for older children or those wishing to slide with their parents. It's the perfect place for a family race. You can find it by the pool with the wave.
It's a combination of a recreational slide and multimedia effects:
- Water curtains
- Transparent elements
A ‘Strawberry-shaped’ landing area is an additional attraction of the multimedia slide; the descent may be continued by swimming into the Lazy River.
- Slide length approx. 100 m
- Diameter of the ‘strawberry-shaped’ landing area: 6,45 m
- Starting platform from the highest storey of the tower, i.e. from the altitude of 16,25 m
- Speed of the descent 4-7m/s – duration of the descent approx. 20 s + time spent in the ‘strawberry’
- 3 loops are situated within the route of the slide
This slide is for persons aged over 12 years, with the minimum height of 150cm, who can swim.
Gentle slide located in the paddling pool.
An additional attraction located in the Children's Bay. It's designed for our youngest guests. It's 120 cm long.